1.5
Privacy and Data Security

- been a customer for 5 years.

- they lock you in with cheap initial prices, very disappointing technology, poor email servers, poor accountability, extremely poor folder structures and suddenly files disappear!

- a website suddenly disappeared and was pointing to another

- several duplicate emails and missing emails from mail servers

- really worst infrastructure i ever used

- it is quite common for servers to go down and no-one noticing

- tons of unresolved tickets

- extremely slow servers

- I have 5 sites with them

- all my customers complain

- downtime

- missing folders

- missing information

- really bad overall

joeza wrote the review because of bad quality at Ipage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Ipage to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ipage and ipage web hosting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ipage?

Comments

Shopify - Straight Outta Love Shipping Service Review Shopify "I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963. I..." Read more Error database against bluehost Bluehost "Tech Support: Website Issues Error database established you will be connected to an agent within 65 minutes . is it live chat? its slow service and every Saturday i got..." Read more Godaddy - My highest bid then our domain is not my account Godaddy "Winning bid notification Congratulations! You have placed the winning bid for Item Number 232245339, jiaoberoi.com, in the amount of US$12.00. To complete your purchase, click the button below and log..." Read more Ipage web host scam. Why you want to do your research before choosing a web host Ipage "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more