- been a customer for 5 years.
- they lock you in with cheap initial prices, very disappointing technology, poor email servers, poor accountability, extremely poor folder structures and suddenly files disappear!
- a website suddenly disappeared and was pointing to another
- several duplicate emails and missing emails from mail servers
- really worst infrastructure i ever used
- it is quite common for servers to go down and no-one noticing
- tons of unresolved tickets
- extremely slow servers
- I have 5 sites with them
- all my customers complain
- missing folders
- missing information
- really bad overall
joeza wrote the review because of bad quality at Ipage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Ipage to have the product delivered.
Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.