Privacy and Data Security

Account canceled in 2013

Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight

Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill!

2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off since 2013!!!!

Had to go back on their website, start a process of new logging, new password, and to dance with all kind -typical scam- jungle links, screens and warnings.

Notice that i will again have to deal with them in 2017 or 2018!

Trust me folk, stay away from these guys!

This reviewer shared experience about "money renewal scam" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ipage and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ipage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Ipage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ipage?

Comments

CORRECTION

It is 215USD and not 2015.