Mckinleyville, California

I order my domain I paid, the transaction went quickly, been trying to logon to my domain says password is not good.Request a new one and it says I can's at this time.

I try contacting via email, live chat and 24-hr hotline....................NOTHING! I am turning it in as a scam to PAYPAL and getting my money back. This is a joke I will never ever recommend this web hosting website to anyone.

Stay as far away from them as possible.I do not think they even have anyone working there on the weekends although their LIVE chat and 877 number says 24-hrs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ipage. The most disappointing about ipage web hosting at Ipage was not being able to logon, no customer service representives and negative star rating Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ipage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hosting category for more informed decision or compare Ipage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ipage?

Comments